Sunday, June 5, 2016

Breath Deep

Let us stop now
Breath deep, breath deep
Warm winds of muggy change
Breath full,  breath full
Cups of alabaster dreams
Wake up, wake up
Lulled to sleep by morning sun

Eyes shaken,  waken
Noonday song, Noonday song
Come hither, wither
You bask in wrongs, bask in wrongs
Hold your chest now
Feel it throb, feel it throb
Take the light, ignore the plight
Before it's lost, before it's lost

Stepping on cracks to break the bough
Hush,  hush
Settle in easy to your cotton covered place
So safe,  so safe
Knit regrets amongst lies justified
Mend inside, mend inside
Whisper softly
The day has come to fly, come to fly

12 comments:

  1. Spread your wings and fly to your dreams! You're such a beautiful writer! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this piece, thank you for sharing 💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I've missed you! I just get back to catching up on your blog!

      Delete
  4. I could get lost in this...beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this... bet it would sound awesome put to music too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was listening to something when I wrote this, I need to remember what, but I was thinking acoustic!

      Delete
  6. so pretty, your words are like lyrics... i hear a song within them. xxx

    ReplyDelete